1. Is it possible to rent a helmet, pedals, cycling shoes…?
Bike rental includes:
- 1 repair kit
- 1 pair of pedals to select from the list.
2. Are there any fees in case of cancellation?
In the event of cancellation 15 days maximum before your arrival, we retain 50 € on your rental before reimbursement.
3. Do we have to submit a document as a guarantee?
An official document, driver's license, passport or identity card will be required and will be retained throughout the rental period.
4. Is insurance included in the rental?
There is no insurance included in the rental. The person who rents the bike is responsible for the bike and its equipment. It will be held responsible for any loss or damage.
Each bike is checked and checked at the start in your presence. Any part damaged during use will be charged.
5. At what time can we pick up the bike as soon as possible?
We are open to 9h00 à 12h30 and 15h30 à 19h30. All bikes must be picked up and returned to our store during opening hours.
6. Can we pick up the bike the day before?
You can pick up the bike the day before from 18 p.m. to 19 p.m. for an additional € 00.
7. Can I change the selected rental bike?
If the desired bike is available, the change will be possible.
8. Which bike do you recommend for riding in the mountains?
All our road bikes are prepared for the mountain with developments allowing a sporty person to travel the roads of Southern Corsica
9. Are you open year round?
We are open every day ofApril à October. Outside of this period, contact us for more information.
10. Do you deliver rental bikes?
INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL SERVICE
RADIUS 10KM: 50 €
RADIUS 15KM: 75 €
RADIUS 20KM: 100 €
LARGER RADIUS ON REQUEST
11. Is it possible to have my bike repaired / checked?
We have a technical repair shop. See our rates here
12. Do you have all sizes of bikes?
Yes we have all sizes. From 47 to 61cm.
13. Do you sell the rental bikes?
Yes every year, we sell part of our park from mid August.
14. Do you sell accessories, mechanical parts, dietetics?
Yes, we sell a large number of accessories, clothing, shoes and diet products specific to cycling.